kingpincooling.com

Go Back   kingpincooling.com > The Lounge > Introductions

Introductions Say hey after signing up.

Old 03-25-2015, 11:17 AM
Ambient

Talking Quietly sneaking in from EVGA Forums

Hoping to see some familiar faces around the forums. I am picking up three used 980 K|ngp|n's if they make it to next Tuesday without selling, and shortly after picking up pots to go with them. I already have a dewar lined up as well, and will be getting that just after the 1st, so I am hoping to get everything on a roll here soon, so I can test things out.

Glad to finally be making this move, as I have been interested for over a year, and didn't spend the money like I should have. I currently have a phase change to test out as well, just need to grab a new country and motherboard that are suited for the rating of the phase change itself.

Any advice is appreciated and of course, expect the typical questions as things happen. I will make sure to search as much as possible prior to making inquiries.

Scar :-)
Old 03-25-2015, 06:48 PM
PURE

Send a message via MSN to Gunslinger

Welcome to the playground.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Ambient

GG :-)

I was incredibly impressed my computers and all of my hardware was going to arrive from Korea as fast as it did.. come to find out, it didn't. My bed and dressers and such made it in from Okinawa, but I still sit here with this beautiful package of hardware, and nothing to actually be able to do with it at this point, lol. I shall look at it intently, and try not to go purchase a new build... wait, I could go get a 4790k and z97 MoBo and hook up the phase change for now.