kingpincooling.com

Go Back   kingpincooling.com > The Lounge > KPC HW CLASSIFIEDS

KPC HW CLASSIFIEDS Place where forum members can connect to buy/sell/trade PC HW and used KPC gear.

Old 05-22-2016, 07:11 PM
Ambient

Default FS:New Venom Pot, x99 Classy, and K|ngp|n 980 ti 80.5%

Hey guys,

I know I'm new to the forum so I realize there's a fair amount of risk in buying these things. I'm posting them here because of the likely audience for this gear.

I won EVGA's Name the Beast Competition (Thanks EVGA and Vincent!) and acquired these fine items. I travel to much right now to get into LN2 so I thought I'd put these up here.

I'm willing to keep the 980 ti and the X99. I just think the power of these may be a bit lost on me.

Kingpin Cooling - Venom Anodized Blue - SOLD
This thing is so heavy.

EVGA X99 Classified - $340
Opened the box to look inside. Haven't installed. Was waiting for Broadwell-E if I were to build it out

EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N - SOLD
This has been installed and tested for a week or so - hence the pictures. EVGA made it a surprise which ASIC I would get so I plugged it in to determine it's 80.5%.

Warranty - The EVGA components are fully warrantied by EVGA from give or take 05.10.16 for three years. They have not been registered on EVGA's website and I have an email from the CS Supervisor that this warranty will transfer. I have no idea of the warranty behind the Venom Pot but it's never been installed.

Shipping - I'd prefer to ship in the lower 48 US only but would be willing to ship international given a decent offer and coverage of additional shipping charges. To the lower 48 lets say shipping and insurance is included. I will ship these items signature required.

Payment - Confirmed/Verified Paypal or Bitcoin if you dare (I advise against bitcoin but will accept it).

My ID on ebay is maxinfo1

Thanks all,
-maxinfo

Last edited by maxinfo; 06-04-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:39 PM
Ambient

Default Dropped prices

bump. Dropped the prices.