View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:54 PM
PURE

Default EVGA GTX680 CLASSIFIED closing in on 2100mhz 3DMark 11 - UNCORK GUIDE BUNDLED :)

Time to overclock EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIFIED again, benching hard for 2100mhz and 17K + single card atm, that's the new target. Feel like I'm starting to close in on it now. Classy 680 also takes SLI and QUAD SLI 3DMARK 11 Futuremark records. OCTV spent a week with me in my lab filming tons of benching for EVGA's new overclocking video due out later this month. They captured some really great benching footage including single, SLI, and quad 3d11 world records. More on that as we get closer to launch of the video and there will also be a REALLY nice giveaway by EVGA/KPC to celebrate the launch of the video. Official announcement soon . TiN will be posting up some CLASSY HW modifications guides today to help get u guys up to speed with some workarounds and there will also be some nice updates to precision that many of you will like. A ton of work and time was put into getting speeds like these and its been almost non stop over here. Hope u dig it...from the start its been our goal to design and manuf the baddest NVIDIA 680 card on the planet without limits. This is still something we are working towards and hopeful of

Hardware:
EVGA CLASSIFIED GTX 680 in single, sli, and quad sli.
EVGA CLASSIFIED X79 + 3930K
GSKILL RIPJAWS-Z 16GB
EVGA NEX 1500W PSU (x4 in quad )
KPC DRAGON F1 DARK cpu pot
TEK-9 FAT gpu pot
TEK-9 SLIMS (quad sli)

Fastest GPU on the planet!

Nex 1500W is nice to bench multi psu's with using dummy mode switch on back and modular cables

Almost 17k single gpu 3D11 now, card is screaming:

P25380 @1840mhz SLI on Dual TEK-9 FAT gpu units

Card pretesting for quad on slim units..

X17384 QUAD SLI
3DMARK HOF X

QUAD SLI rig

Last edited by k|ngp|n; 10-11-2012 at 09:26 PM.